Want to get involved in your community? Want a fun place to develop job skills and gain valuable experience?
Join Evergreen’s dynamic Volunteer family and meet people who share your passion for the arts!
Evergreen Volunteers are a vital part of our organization. They assist us in a variety of positions in all areas of our programs, from the performing and visual arts to education and public programs. See below for details.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
THEATRE PRESENTATIONS & EVENTS
- Concession servers (19+ years)
- Bar cashier (19+ years)
- Coat check attendants
- Gallery greeters
ART GALLERY & EDUCATION
- Gallery attendants
- Visual arts workshop assistants
- Visual arts birthday party assistants
- Korean drumming workshop assistants
- Arts camp assistants
Our ever expanding programming holds something for everyone and our exceptionally diverse team of volunteers is always ready to assist. Evergreen volunteers share their wealth of knowledge, experience and love of the arts with each visitor they meet, as well as with each other.
Some PERKS with volunteering at Evergreen include:
- Monthly Evergreen T.E.A.M. newsletter
- Work experience and volunteer hours for graduation (Secondary students only)
- Letters of reference for educational or employment purposes
- Two annual Volunteer Appreciation social events
- Earn tickets to Evergreen presentations
If you are friendly, outgoing, interested in the arts and can commit to 40 hours per year, please contact us about becoming an Evergreen Volunteer. All interested persons must be 14+ years and submit to a criminal record check.
Still have questions, or would like more information? Please contact:
Holly Jones, Volunteer Coordinator